TGirls Letters - TGirl Feedback to Us
Our TGirls Letters section is devoted to feedback we receive. The most recent letters appear at the top.
BEEN BI CURIOUS
I have always been curious about a TS girl. Finally explored my own bi side about three years ago. I was married almost 20 years and never alowed myself to explore what I felt inside after making the mistake of talking to my wife at the time about me being bi. Or at least interested in this. After my divorce, it was my girlfriend at the time that suported me in exploring this side of me. She thought it was cool, then she couldn't handle me enjoying being with a guy sexually. I'm now in a relationship with a bi female for a year now. Like me, she would love to meet and get to know more about a TS woman. We would welcome a great friendship with her. I did join the mailing list.
QUESTIONS ABOUT POST-OP TGIRLS
I've been interested and curious about transsexuals, especially post-ops. I found your article on tsgirlfriend.com more informative than anything else I found anywhere.
Like most guys I'm homophobic, and didn't enjoy my first encounter with a TS because she felt like a man, it still didn't put me off. I've a few questions so please bear with me. There's no other source of such information.
1. What does being a post-op feel like? Do you feel there should be something down there and isn't? Is it more comfortable now with the clothing?
2. How does sex feel like? Was the prostate lifted to form the g-spot? Are you psychologically adjusted to the vagina, or does the subconscious thought of insering a penis into any orifice still linger? Does the operation make a difference?
3. How do you provide the lubrication? Did they reroute the glands, or do you have to use lube?
4. Is it sensitive like a GG's?
5. When with a man that you feel comfortable with, what positions do you prefer?
6. Do you now feel as apprehensive as a GG does about having sex, at least with someone you're not too familiar with? Most GGs' brains are hardwired into making sure her partner is serious and singleminded about her. Do you feel it has become that way for you since the operation, or since the hormones, or never?
7. Can you have multiple orgasms?
I'll appreciate any answers you provide. There are no other sources for such information, so you might consider putting them up as a FAQ on the site; I know I'm not the only one curious about these. Please don't release my email address, I'm still insecure. :-)
FOUND HER MATCH AT THIS SITE
TGirls, let the guys who contact you know about this website. Please run a link to our homepage, or to any page you find of importance.
Got something to say? Email Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org
I reserve all publication rights on the text on this page, but feel free to forward this text to anyone you like. Copyright 2004, all publication rights reserved.